The technological era that we live in requires us to frequently use digital transactions for our day-to-day life. Therefore, Mobile Banking apps and Digital Wallets are all the hype. And, if you are a regular user of eSewa, you must know that we come up with amazing offers every now and then to keep our users engaged.
We are back with another DREAMY offer for you! You can now win DOUBLE CASHBACK & a two-way flight ticket to HONG KONG simply by participating in this offer.
The participation process is very simple you just need to transfer money from eSewa to your BANK or COOPERATIVE account to win.
The terms and conditions of the offer are:
- The offer is limited to users who have completed the KYC verification process.
- The offer will run from the 1st of Chaitra 2079 to the 30th of Chaitra 2079.
- All customers who transfer funds from eSewa to their bank or cooperative account are eligible for the Cashback & Hong Kong offers.
- Customers who complete at least two withdrawal transactions during the campaign period are eligible to win a two-way flight to Hong Kong.
- The offer entitles only one couple to win two-way tickets to Hong Kong. Additionally, only one customer per day will be eligible to win the Paisa Double scheme (up to Rs 5000). A total of 30 customers will win double cashback on their withdrawn principal amount.
- All winnings are subject to a 25% tax as per the Income Tax Act.
- The winners will be chosen via a lucky draw.
- The announcement of the Hong Kong winner will take place after the campaign concludes.
- The winner of Double Cashback will be announced within 45 hours of each subsequent day.
- It should be noted that this promotional event does not fall under the categories of lottery, betting, or gambling as defined by the laws of Nepal.
- eSewa reserves the right to review and/or cancel the offer in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control.
- eSewa reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this offer or cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.