Looking for faster and convenient interbank fund transfer (IBFT) for your corporate house? Corporate eSewa can be the best solution.
Corporate eSewa to understand is simply an easy, reliable, and instant corporate banking solution for fund transfer between the accounts within the banks of our network. It offers one screen presentment of all the bank accounts of a corporate house and helps in secured and easy electronic movement of the fund from one bank to another.
Features & Benefits:
- Fastest possible interbank fund transfer and payment facilities available through secure banking channels.
- Offers batch transaction initiation and approval.
- The processing of fund transfers and payment instructions take place on real time.
- Account Validation feature makes Corporate eSewa application a best solution to initiate real time transactions.
A secured system!
The security concern comes to everyone’s mind when it’s the matter of fund that too with larger funds. Hence, eSewa assures your transaction with higher security. The security level has been defined in three different arena as:
- Unique Digital Certificate for each Corporate Users
- Two Factor Authentication with OTP being sent to registered mobile number of users
- Full Compliance to Maker & Checker Norms for each Financial Transaction
- Verisign SSL Certificate with 256-bit Encryption for Clients
- Secured VPN Connection for Member Banks
All the data and information of Corporate eSewa are encrypted and securely maintained at State-of-Art Servers at Data Centre Facilities.
Requirements for Corporate eSewa:
The business entity must be registered under law of Nepal to be the eligible user of Corporate eSewa and follow the enrollment processes as below:
- Corporate house should submit PAN, Certificate of incorporation, and other documents as requested by eSewa along with the application form.
- Corporate house should submit AML CFT form provided by eSewa.
- Should open source account in member bank for corporate eSewa service with consent of eSewa.
- Should sign tripartite agreement (tripartite agreement involves Member Banks, Corporate house and eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd.).
- Should submit debit authority letter to source bank having PSO license.
- Should install Digital Certificates on devices.
List of member banks available for Corporate eSewa:
- NABIL BANK LTD.
- NIC ASIA BANK LTD.
- PRABHU BANK LTD.
- RASTRIYA BANIJYA BANK LTD.
- GLOBAL IME BANK LTD.
- BANK OF KATHMANDU LTD.
- EVEREST BANK LTD.
- JANATA BANK NEPAL LTD.
- LAXMI BANK LTD.
- MACHHAPUCHCHHRE BANK LTD.
- PRIME COMMERCIAL BANK LTD.
- SUNRISE BANK LTD.
- KUMARI BANK LTD.
- NEPAL BANK LTD.
- NEPAL CREDIT & COMMERCE BANK LTD.
- SANIMA BANK LTD.
- NEPAL BANGLADESH BANK LTD.
- MUKTINATH BIKAS BANK LTD.
- CENTURY COMMERCIAL BANK LTD.
- GARIMA DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- MEGA BANK LTD.
- SHINE RESUNGA DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- GANDAKI BIKAS BANK LTD.
- SHANGRILA BIKAS BANK LTD.
- OM DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- JYOTI BIKAS BANK LTD.
- KAMANA SEWA BIKAS BANK LTD.
- CIVIL BANK LTD.
- EXCEL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- TINAU BIKAS BANK LTD.
- AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- GURKHAS FINANCE LTD.
- KANCHAN DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- PURNIMA BIKASH BANK LTD.
- KARNALI DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- MISSION DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD.
- NMB BANK LTD.
- SIDDHARTHA BANK LTD.
- POKHARA FINANCE LTD.
- SRIJANA FINANCE LTD.
- BEST FINANCE COMPANY LTD.
- MANJUSHREE FINANCE LTD.
- CITIZENS BANK INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- NEPAL SBI BANK LTD.
For more required details: Corporate eSewa
For any confusions or queries, please feel free to write us at [email protected] or make a call to our toll-free number: 1660-01-02121.