- 0.1 Reward point is the extra value given to eSewa users for using numerous eSewa services. The more you use eSewa services, the more points you can collect in your account. These points can be redeemed for gifts, made available by eSewa.
- 0.2 For Example:
- 0.3 To redeem your reward points, please email us at [email protected].np clearly stating how many reward points you want to redeem as well as provide us your eSewa id.
- 0.4 If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at our Toll-Free Number: 1660-01-02121, Facebook Page or Viber us at +977 1234512345.
- 1 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reward point is the extra value given to eSewa users for using numerous eSewa services. The more you use eSewa services, the more points you can collect in your account. These points can be redeemed for gifts, made available by eSewa.
For the reward points collected in your eSewa account, you will be able to redeem your reward points with the following gift vouchers.
|Reward Points||Gift voucher|
|1000||eSewa Balance worth Rs. 200|
|2000||eSewa Balance worth Rs. 400|
|3000||Movie Tickets for a couple|
|5000||eSewa Balance worth Rs. 1000|
|10000||eSewa Balance worth Rs. 2000|
|15000||Flight from Ktm to Pokhara (One way) for one person|
|20000||Android Phone/ 2 days 1 night stay in Pokhara with one way Bus Ticket|
|50000||18″ TV set/ Android Smart Phone (Samsung/Colors/Karbonn/LG)|
|100000||13″ Dell/Acer/Lenovo/Hp Laptop|
|1000000||Honda Unicorn/Pulsar 150 cc|
If you have collected 50000 reward points in your eSewa wallet, you are entitled to an Android Smartphone or an 18″ TV set.
To redeem your reward points, please email us at [email protected] clearly stating how many reward points you want to redeem as well as provide us your eSewa id.
You have the option to either redeem the reward points you have collected or can keep accumulating the points to receive a higher valued gift voucher.
For example: If you have 1100 reward points and you claim 1000 reward points then there will only be 100 reward points available in your eSewa id.
And again it will increase as you go on doing the transaction.
Once you redeem your reward points and choose the gift vouchers, it is non-refundable and you will have to collect your gifts within a month from the time we contact you. When you come to collect your gift, you are required to bring photo identification along with yourself (License, Passport, Citizenship or Voter’s ID card).
If you have any queries, feel free to contact us at our Toll-Free Number: 1660-01-02121, Facebook Page or Viber us at +977 1234512345.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I increase my reward points?
Your reward point increases as you go on doing the transaction through eSewa. The more transaction, the more reward point you get.
2. Can I transfer my reward points to another eSewa user?
No, the reward points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by you from your account.
3. Where do I come to collect the gift?
You are required to come to our head office at Hattisar to collect your gift.
Full Address: Lanchan Plaza, 8th Floor Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Toll-Free No: 1660-01-02121
4. Will I lose my reward points if I don’t redeem it for a longer period?
No, your reward points will remain in your eSewa account regardless of the time.
5. How can I check my reward points balance?
Log on to your eSewa account and click on your top right corner (Profile Logo), you can find your reward points there.
6. How long should I wait to receive my gift hamper after I redeem my points?
You will receive a call from us. It will take up to 7-10 working days to redeem your gift hamper.
7. Can I redeem my reward point partially?
Yes, You have the option to redeem your reward points partially or wholly.
To redeem your reward points, you must have a minimum of 1000 points.
For Ex: If you have 5000 reward points collected in your eSewa account, you have the option to either redeem 1000 points at a time or the full 5000 points.
8. Is the reward point redeemable for cash?
No, the reward point is not redeemable for cash.
9. Can I get reward points on every service of eSewa?
No, there are certain services in which the reward point is not available.