1. Functional Title: Digital Content Writer
No. of Vacancies: 1
Department: Digital Marketing Team
Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Reports To: Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Content Writer will be responsible for planning and creating content for overall marketing channels of eSewa (Social media, blog, Product descriptions, etcetera).
- Prepare creative content and post copy for Social media channels.
- Prepare content for push notifications.
- Plan and prepare content for eSewa’s blog.
- Content development for cross-promotion with merchants.
- Content development for cross-promotion within verticals.
- Content development related to user and employee stories.
- Respond to comments in each Blog post.
- 1+ year of experience in content writing
- Bachelor Degree
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Microsoft Word
- Interpersonal Skill
- Communication Skill
- Time Management
- Self Improvement
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
HOW TO APPLY
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on [email protected]esewa.com.np also include Subject line as “Applying for [desired position]”.
2. Functional Title: Front-end Developer
No. of Vacancies: 2
Location: Pulchowk, Lalitpur
Reports To: Senior Front-end Developer
Front End Developer will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency.
- Should have minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in Information Technology preferably in IT security of a reputed organization
- Minimum plus 2 completed
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Can deliver a complete front end application ensuring with high performance on web platform.
- Proficient with Agile development and scrum methodology
- Must be able to write fast, efficient client-side code.
- Can create e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or alternative).
- Can configure, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Professional and precise communication skills
- Ability to provide solution to complex problems
- Ability to deliver on time
- Deliver beautiful and attractive new UI based on user behavior
- Features Integration: Smooth and on-time features implementation and delivery
- Explore the angular plus world (libraries integration like Redux, data-table, and other)
- Improve google search optimization for eSewa
- Contribute to the active development of other team members
Why join F1Soft Group of Companies?
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please follow below link: https://forms.gle/i5gYHHAGwY9rysaH8