Reward points are an extra benefit that you receive for using a variety of eSewa services. You will keep on adding these points as you go on using different services. If you are wondering how to use these earned points, then worry not. Because they can now be redeemed for discounts at various merchants.
A list of the different offers can be found in the eSewa Rewards Points section. To redeem your points, go to the Reward Points tab. Please note that the offers in this section will continue to change and upgrade with new ones. Take a look at the section and redeem for the offer that appeals to you.
The process to redeem “Reward Points” is as follows:
1.Go to the Reward Point section in the top right corner of eSewa home page.
2. You will now see a number of offers (the more Reward Points you have, the more offers you’ll see).
3. Click on the offer that attracts you the most.
4. Now Confirm to redeem the voucher.
5. You will receive the voucher code via SMS. You can now shop from online stores and apply the voucher code while paying from eSewa.
NOTE: The merchants in physical stores will get a QR code after redeeming your Reward Points. In that case, visit the respective store, get the QR scanned by the merchant, and enjoy the discount (the QR code will be stored in your Voucher section).
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- Reward points once redeemed cannot be changed. Thus, a change of mind after redemption is not allowed.
- Customers will receive the voucher code within 24 hours via SMS once the offer is successfully redeemed (for online merchants).
- The voucher code must be used within 15 days of receiving it.
- eSewa reserves the right to change and update any redemption rules at any time.
- This offer is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling and the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- In case of fraudulent/ suspicious transactions, eSewa reserves the right to revoke the offers/prizes offered and the eligibility of the users for the offer.