Most of us would surely agree when we say Pokhara is one of the most beautiful places in the world. The feeling of Calm while boating in the Fewa Lake, or, watching the mesmerizing view from the top of the Peace Pagoda is unforgettable. Let’s not forget the wonderful sunrise and sunset view from Sarangkot, or the up-close view of the majestic Machhapuchhre. Would you like to spend 3 days experiencing all the wonderful amenities that Pokhara has to offer? We bring you a chance to do just that!
Just by purchasing domestic flight tickets to anywhere in the country, you can get a chance to spend 2 nights, 3 days at Raniban Retreat, Pokhara.
Terms and Conditions:
- A user must purchase a domestic flight ticket from eSewa between the dates of March 3 to March 15 to be eligible for the prize.
- The prize entails 2 nights 3 days all-expenses-paid stay (including Snacks and Dinner for Day 1, all meals of Day 2, and Breakfast for Day 3) at Raniban Retreat, Pokhara.
- Transportation cost is not included in the offered prize.
- Winners of the offer will be announced through Social Media Stories.
- eSewa reserves the right to review and/or cancel the offer in case of suspicious activity and event beyond its control.
- eSewa reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any user that does not meet the criteria for the offered product or geographic area it deems fit.
- eSewa reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotional event or cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
- The prize won through this offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winners must claim the prize within 30 days from the day of the winner announcement.
Hurry Up! Purchase all your travel tickets from eSewa and secure your chances at winning the prize Today!
Don’t have an eSewa app on your smartphone? Download it today: bit.ly/eSewa_App
We update the ongoing offers on our social media platforms. Stay Tuned to our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Viber Community for further updates.