Are you someone who has the imagination of an artist? And someone who could transform that imagination into magnificent designs? If so, then we’ve got just the right Creative Contest for you.
Make individual banners of Maha Shivratri and Tamu Lhosar and get a chance to win Rs. 5000! Participate in the contest and show your creativity!
The participants need to meet the following terms and conditions in order to be eligible:
- Individual banners must be designed for Maha Shivratri and Tamu Lhosar.
- The artwork and vectors used must be original.
- Participants should tag eSewa in their post and use hashtag #eSewaCreativeContest.
- The deadline for the contest is 28th February 2022 at 10 AM.
- eSewa reserves the right to review and/or cancel the terms and conditions of the offer in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control without prior information to any party.
- eSewa reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any user or order that does not meet the criteria for the offer product or service to any user or geographic area it deems fit.
- By participating in the offer, participants agree and provide consent to eSewa to use their name and photograph for this campaign including advertising on social media, eSewa platform, or in the public domain.
- 25% tax will be applicable on all winning amounts/prizes as per the Income Tax Act.
- The prize money will be provided as eSewa balance.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 28th February 2022.
Don’t have an eSewa app on your smartphone? Download it today: bit.ly/eSewa_App