Who doesn’t like gold? All of us do! Gold is considered the most important piece of jewelry for Nepalese people. No matter the occasion, we love wearing gold ornaments; even while worshipping gods, we use gold. We buy it for every special occasion. Especially during this wedding season. Now, imagine receiving 1 tola of gold from eSewa. And that too by participating in the “Rs. 100 Maa 1 Tola Gold” offer.
In order to keep you engaged with us, we regularly come up with such offers. If you did not win in the last one, you should take advantage of this opportunity.
Grab 1 tola gold simply by participating in our “Rs. 100 Maa 1 Tola Gold” offer. The process to participate is as follows:
- Login to eSewa and visit the “Popular Services” section on eSewa’s homepage.
- Click on the “Rs. 100 Maa 1 Tola Gold” offer.
- Here, insert the mobile number to top up, select the offer and click on Proceed.
- Confirm the details and click on Confirm to complete the participation process.
The amount paid while participating in the offer will be returned as a mobile top-up to the mobile number inserted in the form.
The terms and conditions of the offer are as follows:
- The offer is applicable to all KYC-verified users and agents.
- Note: Any unverified user when participating in the offer must submit the KYC verification request and be verified within December 25, 2022, to be eligible for this offer.
- The offer will be effective from December 02, 2022, to January 02, 2023.
- The offer is valid one time per participant.
- The participant shall purchase a top-up of value Rs. 100 from “Rs. 100 Maa 1 Tola Gold”.
- eSewa shall top up the input amount within 48 hours.
- One lucky winner will get 1 tola gold.
- Note: eSewa shall not be held liable if the address and phone number, thus provided, are found incorrect.
- The winner should claim the prize within 1 month of the winner’s announcement. If the winner does not claim the prize within the stipulated time, eSewa reserves the right to cancel the prize.
- The winner should provide a copy of any government-authorized document (Citizenship Certificate/ Driving License/ Passport) for verification.
- This offer is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal and eSewa shall refund the paid amount to all the users as a mobile top-up to the mobile number inserted when participating in the offer.
- The users must follow all the procedures to be eligible to win the prize, eSewa shall not be liable for the incomplete transactions of the users.
- eSewa reserves the right to review and cancel the terms and conditions of the offer in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control without prior information to any party.
- eSewa reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any user or order that does not meet the criteria for the offer of product or service to any user or geographic area it deems fit.
- By participating in the offer, participants agree and provide consent to eSewa, to use for the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing, and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of the offer event.
- The prize won through this offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- 25% tax will be applicable on all winning amounts/prizes as per the Income Tax Act.
- Winners will be announced a week after the offer ends.