The only provider and regulator of electricity supply, Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) has launched online payment system so people can make online payment. eSewa is one of NEA’s first payment gateway. The facility of making online electricity payments has helped a lot of people in various ways. Some of the benefits people have experienced from being able to make NEA payment via eSewa are:
- In rural areas, good transportation services aren’t available. So, earlier, people had to walk for days to reach NEA counters (usually located at headquarters) and pay their bills. Now, they can directly make the payment through eSewa.
- Also, as they can make payments from eSewa, it has saved their travel cost previously spent on reaching the headquarters.
- In rural and urban areas alike, online payment facility has saved people from standing in long queues outside the NEA payment counters.
- Additionally, with the help of eSewa, people can now pay their bills from anywhere anytime. Whether you are in office, or stuck at an important event, you can make instant payment over the Internet.
- Being able to make payments anytime, anywhere has further helped people for getting rebates. Even when you realize it’s the 7th day, you can just open the app, pay NEA bill with a few taps and enjoy 2% rebate.
Looking at the ease eSewa brings to your life, are you ready to start making NEA bill payment via eSewa? Download Now.
One thought on “eSewa helping people make electricity payments”
Please add cashback discount bonus and reward points in electricity and khanepani as well
Comments are closed.