eSewa load during merchant payment (Direct Debit) is a recently launched service by eSewa that simplifies the transaction process by reducing it from two steps to a single step. Previously, users were required to load eSewa every time they were to make transactions. But, the newly introduced feature eliminates this requirement. Now, users can make payments directly from their linked bank account without the need to load their wallet. It has been integrated with the aim of reducing transaction time for our valued users, while also making the transaction seamless.
In order to use direct debit, users must link their bank account to eSewa. Connect your bank account and see for yourself how much easier transaction flow becomes.
If you still haven’t linked your bank account, do not delay and do it right now!
To use eSewa load during merchant payment (Direct Debit), follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. In eSewa app’s home screen, tap on the service you wish to make payment for.
2. Enter the required details for payment and “Proceed”.
3. Check the details and tap “Confirm”.
4. Now, tap on “Linked Bank Account”.
- If the bank account is not already linked; tap on the “Link Now” option and link the desired bank account.
- If the bank account is already linked; choose the desired bank account.
5. Enter your MPIN/Fingerprint to complete the payment process.
Note: In case the transaction is not successful, the money will be refunded to the bank account without any additional charges. Users can also easily load and withdraw money from their eSewa account whenever they need to.
Don’t have an eSewa app on your smartphone? Download it today: bit.ly/eSewa_App