Shree Airlines has been operating its domestic flights and chartered helicopter services in Nepal since 1999. Keeping the comforts of travellers in mind, Shree airlines collaborated with eSewa for online ticketing. Travellers can now purchase air tickets without any trouble whenever they need. For greater customer service, Shree Airlines introduced High Flyer Club open to guests flying in all classes. Previously the membership was available only on refundable tickets but Shree Airlines has now opened the membership for all users.
If you are constantly travelling to places, you will be able to save a lot of your money and time by purchasing flight tickets from eSewa. Also, being a member of High Flyer Club could be one of the best deals for you.
Wondering how to become a member? Fill out the form Here
High Flyer Club members will earn the following reward points:
(For instance, after becoming a Silver card member, if you purchase an air ticket to Dhangadi at “T” class, you will earn 40 reward points. These points get added with each ticket purchase and once you reach 6000, you can redeem the points for a free ticket to Dhangadi, similarly, 2100 reward points can be redeemed for a ticket to Rajbiraj, etc.)
The Major Highlights of High Flyer Club membership are:
- Receive 50 points as welcome bonus at the start of your membership and get upgraded to High Flyer Gold Club on earning 7500 points..
- Tickets issued in all classes will be eligible to earn High Flyer Reward points.
- Enjoy 5kg excess baggage allowance and 10% bonus points on scheduled flights once you have earned Gold card membership.
- High Flyer Gold members, flying H, I or B classes, will receive free cancellation of flights up to 3 working hours before scheduled departure.
The Terms and Conditions for High Flyer Club membership are:
- Membership to the High Flyer Club is free and open to all individuals above 12 years of age.
- The High Flyer Club membership is non-transferable.
- Initially, membership card will be provided free of cost just by filling up the form, but users will be charged a cost of NPR. 100 if users need to replace their card because of any loss or damage.
- Shree Airlines reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or terminate its program without prior notice.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment (a valid government issued ID, and in case of a minor, the ID of a parent is required with the application).
- On redeeming the reward ticket, guests will be required to pay 10% of the base fare, 10% of the FSC and Rs. 200 Airport Tax.
Become a member of High Flyer Club today and enjoy flying in comfort by purchasing tickets using eSewa.