Introducing an exciting opportunity for you all to fulfill your desires with a simple wish with our campaign- “Make a Wish: जे चाहिन्छ, त्यही पाइन्छ”, you can get anything you wish for, worth up to Rs. 1 lakh via eSewa. The possibilities are endless, whether it’s that dream gadget, a memorable travel experience, or a special gift for a loved one. Make your wish, and eSewa will make it come true. It’s time to experience the joy of getting what you truly desire, only with eSewa’s WishFull Offer.
To participate in the eSewa WishFull Offer, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open the eSewa App.
Step 2: Scroll down to the “Offers up to Rs. 1 Lakh” section and locate “Make a wish (up to Rs. 1 Lakh)“.
Step 3: Click on “Make a wish (up to Rs. 1 Lakh)” and proceed to enter your wish or desire in the provided field. Additionally, read and accept the Terms and Conditions associated with the offer.
Step 4: Once you have entered your wish and accepted the Terms and Conditions, click on the “Proceed” button to submit your desire.
Please Note: Re. 1 will be deducted from your eSewa account at the time of submitting your wish. However, don’t worry, as this amount will be instantly refunded back to your account.
After completing these steps, you will be eligible for the Make a wish Offer.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is valid from Shrawan 15, 2080 to Bhadra 14, 2080.
2. This offer is valid for all eSewa users. (Any unverified users participating in the offer must verify their KYC within Bhadra 15 to be eligible for the offer)
3. To participate in the offer, users must pay Re. 1 (which will be refunded as cashback).
4. The participants must enter their Wishlist of the gift equal to or less than worth Rs 100,000 (including VAT and other applicable charges).
5. Any Wishlist gift exceeding Rs 1 Lakh(Including VAT and other applicable charges) will be discarded.
6. All Wishlists submitted must adhere to ethical standards, be socially acceptable, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. eSewa reserves the right to reject any wish that does not meet these criteria.
7. One lucky winner among the participants will get the prize as per their Wishlist.
8.In case of multiple entries, only the recent wish list will be regarded as valid entry.
9. The winner will be announced between Bhadra 17 to Bhadra 24 2080, through lucky draw on Facebook LIVE.
10. An employee of eSewa Pvt. Ltd. and F1soft International are not eligible to be the winner. If any such case arises, the next winner will be selected through a lucky draw.
11. The winner may be offered alternative prizes in the event of unavailability or other unforeseen circumstances.
12. Prize distribution may take up to 15 – 20 days from the announcement of the winners.
13. A windfall gain tax of 25% will be applicable on winning prizes as per the Income Tax Act, and the tax amount will have to be borne by the winner.
14. The winner must submit a copy of a Valid Personal PAN Card Document to claim the prize.
15. The winner must provide a copy of government-issued documents (Citizenship/ Voter’s Card/ Driving License) for verification.
16. The prize won through this offer is non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. The winner must claim the prize within one month of the announcement of the winner. If the winner does not claim the prize within the specified time, eSewa reserves the right to cancel the prize.
18. This offer is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
19. By participating in this offer, participants agree and consent to eSewa to use their name and photograph for promotional events, advertising, marketing, and any administrative matters.
20. eSewa reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any user who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. eSewa also reserves the right to discontinue or change any eSewa offer or the eSewa promotional offers and campaign at any time, at its sole discretion.
20. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of an agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and eSewa with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the eSewa Terms & Conditions. For more information, please visit https://blog.esewa.com.np/terms-and-conditions/.