Schedule payment is an individual payment instruction that defines the date and time for a specific payment. This agreement lists out various terms and conditions (T&C) which govern your eSewa account access for provided lists of payments. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully since they contain important and key provisions as to access your eSewa and bank account during scheduled payments.
Customers who wish to use the “Scheduled Payment” feature must agree to the Terms and Conditions (T&C) below.
Definition and Interpretations:
In these Terms and Conditions (including the Introduction above), unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings assigned to them here:
“eSewa” means Payment Service Provider (PSP) offering payment intermediation service between user and service provider through digital wallet-based fund transfers.
“Customer” means a person or organization who applies to, registers to use or use the service to make Payment transactions using eSewa.
“eSewa ID” means your Mobile phone number/e-mail address used during registration.
“Account” means an eSewa account.
“eSewa Account” means a digital wallet account maintained at eSewa by a customer.
“eSewa Balance” means customer balance in an eSewa account maintained in eSewa by a customer.
“Bank Account” means the bank account linked to eSewa by a customer.
“Bank Account Balance” means balance in the customer’s linked bank account.
“Merchants” means any party that receives payment through eSewa for the product/services they offer to the customer.
“Products” means any merchandise, goods, or services that are listed for sale to customers.
“Service” means any present or future facility or service displayed or offered on or through the electronic channels of eSewa.
“Electronic Channels” means all the electronic media that can be used to access the services provided by eSewa (www.esewa.com.np) and its authorized mobile application.
“Transaction” means the scheduled payment transaction between eSewa and the merchant.
“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out on this page and all other terms and conditions on the electronic channels from time to time.
Scheduled Payment Status
- Active means the scheduled payment is in an enabled state and will proceed for payment once its date/time condition is matched.
- Inactive means scheduled payment is in a disabled state and payment will not proceed even if its date/time condition is matched.
Terms and Conditions:
- To use this service, the customer shall add and enable the scheduled payment option in the scheduled payment list.
- Customers can also advance this feature by saving payment lists.
- This feature is only available in limited services which have been listed in recommended products.
- The customer must provide payment details to eSewa.
- The customer shall set the date, time, and frequency of payment.
- The customer agrees to provide debit authority of their eSewa account for the scheduled payment lists.
- Customers can also choose the linked bank account option while adding services.
- Customer agrees to provide debit authority of their linked bank account for scheduled payment in case there is a balance deficit in their eSewa wallet.
- Customer can verify their scheduled payment through transaction statements.
- eSewa will provide notification of scheduled payment before 1 hour. ***
- eSewa will provide notification of payment after payment is failed or completed.
One thought on “Terms and Conditions of “Scheduled Payment””
How to participate in dashain offer
Comments are closed.