The holiday of Dashain is around the corner! You must be looking forward to going back home and celebrating the festival with your family. The thought of meeting your family members after a long duration gives you immense happiness, doesn’t it? However, we know that during festivals, airplane ticket prices usually increase. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could get airplane tickets at the price you want?
We have just the right offer for you. You can now purchase Yeti Airlines tickets at just the price you want. “Quote Your Price” from eSewa New Services. Additionally, get a chance to win a mountain flight ticket.
Follow this process to “Quote Your Price”
1) Purchase Yeti Airlines tickets for the date range of September 26, 2022, to October 10, 2022.
2) Then click on “Quote Your Price” available in the New Services category of eSewa.
3) Then fill in the details (ticket number, select the sector, quote the price).
4) Click on confirm.
The terms and conditions of the offer are as follows:
- The offer is valid for Yeti Airlines tickets only.
- The offer will run from September 20, 2022, to September 27, 2022.
- The flight date should be between September 26, 2022, and October 10, 2022.
- The customer needs to quote the price after purchasing the ticket. The ticket must be purchased with fare code EE, EH, ES, EF, EG, EY, and EN.
- The sector applicable is KTM TO BDP, BDP to KTM, BWA TO KTM, KTM to BWA, KTM to BIR, BIR to KTM, KEP TO KTM, and KTM TO KEP.
- Customers will receive the differential price in their eSewa account.
- There will be one lucky winner daily. And, the winner will be announced daily via our Facebook and Instagram stories.
- One lucky winner will win a mountain flight ticket.
- This offer is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- eSewa reserves the right to review or cancel the offer in case of suspicious activity and events beyond its control.
- By participating in this offer, participants agree and consent to eSewa to use their name and photograph for promotional events, advertising, marketing, and any administrative matters.