The British Council is a Non-Profit Organization that has been operating in Nepal since 1959. It connects with thousands of students, educators, policymakers, and academics throughout Nepal. Providing opportunities for young people by helping them achieve the education, skills, and qualifications needed for a successful career. As well as facilitating effective networks and platforms to promote young people’s voices in society.
Offering excellent services throughout Nepal, they assist students in choosing the most suitable country for their education and career advancement through internationally recognized English language proficiency tests such as IELTS. This whole process aids Nepalese students to fulfill their dreams of studying abroad.
We are thrilled to share the most exciting news with dreamers of studying abroad! Now, you can pay for IELTS tests directly through eSewa. So, if you share the same ambitions, it’s time to give wings to your dreams. Start preparing for IELTS by booking your classes, and pay directly via eSewa for enhanced efficiency.
The steps involved in the payment process are as follows:
- Visit https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/
- Choose your desired test option.
- Choose your Country and select your desired city to take the test.
- Select the Test Format and Date.
- Choose your desired date and time from the available options.
- Now Create your account with the required details.
- Read the terms and conditions and click on confirm.
- Update your document (Passport) detail.
- Fill in the language-related questions.
- Select Payment option: Pay Now and Pay later.
- Click on pay now then you will be redirected to the eSewa page.
- Enter your eSewa Credentials to book your IELTS Test.