In line with our pledge to continuously enhance customer experience, we have introduced a new feature in web application and mobile platforms called Load via Card. The new feature makes loading eSewa wallet easier and seamless than ever. Customers can conveniently add funds to their eSewa wallet in a few clicks using information on their debit/credit cards without having to remember their bank account numbers and related details.
Funds can be loaded to eSewa wallet via following steps:
- Log-in to www.esewa.com.np
- Click on Load Fund
- Select Card
- Enter Load Amount, Select Purpose and Click Proceed
- Confirm e-Sewa ID and Amount in “Description” and “Amount” fields respectively. Please note, Amount is displayed in terms of Nepalese Paisa. (eg. If you are trying to load Rs. 100, in “Amount” field it is seen as 100,00 NPR)
- Fill your card details namely Card Number, Expiry Date, Card Holder’s Name, CVV and E-mail and click OK
- Enter the OTP you have received in your message.
- Your eSewa load via card is complete.
The card that can be used to load fund should be:
- 3D secured
- Nepalese domestic
- Visa or Master Card.
- Debit or Credit card
A service charge of 1.75% (of the total load amount) will be levied on the transactions. Also, using Card, users will be able to load Rs. 25,000 per transaction, Rs. 50,000 per day, and Rs. 50,000 per month.