Dear Vianet Customers,
We have a good news to share with you!
Now onwards you don't have to remember your Vianet internet expiry date. We will remind you and for that, you need to follow the steps below.
1) Tap on Vianet.
2) Tap on + Add icon.
3) Type your payment name in Payment Name for e.g. Home internet, your valid Vianet Customer Id and tap on Set Reminder icon.
4) Select Reminder Type as per your convenience i.e Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly.
5) Now select the date you need for payment reminder from Start Date tab and tap on the Submit button. You can also stop for payment reminder from End tab.
6) Now tap on ADD tab.
7) Tap on SAVE tab.
8) You will see your saved payment in My payments section. You can also add multiple payments.
9) You will receive the notification of your payment on the date you have set with the message "Dear Rabin, you need to make the monthly payment for Vianet- Home internet. Click here to proceed." Make sure your internet connection is on to receive the reminder.
Note: You can Edit or Delete you saved payments as per your convenience.