Functional Title: Customer Support Representative
Corporate Title: Trainee
Location: Butwal/ Kathmandu
Reports To: Team Lead
Customer Support Representative is responsible to handle customer inquiries and solve their complaints promptly.
- Preferred Bachelor completed / Intermediate completed can also apply
- Minimum 1 year of experience or Fresher can apply
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving ability
- Computer skill
- Team player and Multitasking
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Flexible timing (can be shifted to any shift.)
- Should have a pleasing personality and with a positive attitude
- Should be diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build a sustainable relationship with the customer with proper communication
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints as well as provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner.
- Participation in Weekly/ Monthly session meeting
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Keep oneself regularly updated on the latest.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- COVID Insurance
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity, and Maternity)
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please follow the link: https://forms.gle/CJYkN3HfTSGXnY9i8