Group Personal Accident policy terms and condition:
- Death benefit NPR 100,000.
- The policy covers death only due to accidents.
- The policy does not cover death due to:
- Suicide, mental disorder, alcoholism or intoxication of drugs, flying other than as a passenger in a regular airline, hazardous sports like paragliding, bungee jump, horse race, racing, polo, hunting, scuba diving, mountaineering, shooting, etc.
- Breach of law.
- Nervous breakdown, injuries to nerves or hypertension.
- Willful exposure to unnecessary danger except to save human life.
Hospitalization Cash benefit policy terms and condition:
- Hospitalization cash benefit NPR 1000 per day up to NRP 10,000 in a year (“Per day” shall mean a consecutive period of 24 hours).
- Hospitalization in Nepal Government registered hospitals only.
- This policy does not cover hospitalization expenses incurred for any person over the age of sixty (60).