As per Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) policy, regulatory body of Payment Service Provider (PSP), User must submit KYC details with digital copy of government-issued identification document (Citizenship/License/Passport/voter ID) along with PP sized photo and must get verified to get the full advantage of eSewa. The user who has provided all the necessary details and has got duly verified by eSewa KYC verification team is classified as Verified User.
Advantages of Getting Verified
- Verified User will be able to transact above NPR. 5,000 per month.
- Verified User can receive the amount from Western Union directly in their eSewa account.
- Verified User can withdraw service to transfer their wallet money to any accounts maintained at eSewa Member Banks.
- Verified User can transact more than NPR.500 at a time and NPR.5,000 in a month.
1. Information/Details Required:
eSewa has designed and issued a form that needs to be filled up (either online or physically) and details required are as follows:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Grandfather’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Current Address
2. Identification Documents:
- Clear Passport Sized Formal Photo
- Clear Scanned Copy of both side of any government documents (Citizenship/License/Passport/Voter ID)