1.Can I book a seat for an infant (2years under)?
As a child under 2 years of age does not legally require a seat to fly, it’s really up to you to decide whether the infant should have a seat or not. The children over the age of 2 must have their own seat. To book a seat for an infant, please select child at the time of search and the cost will be provided.
2. What is the maximum number of seats that I can book?
A maximum of 10 seats can be booked at one time. If you need to book for more than 10 travelers, you will have to repeat the booking process for the additional travelers.
3. How much time does it take to confirm my booking?
It will only take few seconds to confirm your booking.
4. Is it possible to book tickets for another person through my account?
Yes, just enter the details of the traveler you want to book for when you’re asked to enter traveler–details at the time of booking.
1. How do I know my reservation was booked?
After the transaction is completed, you will get the option to get your ticket in your Mail, SMS or Save as PDF.
2. Do I need to confirm my flight reservation before I fly?
No, confirmation of flight reservations is no longer required. Your ticket is a sufficient confirmation of your booking. However, you are advised to check-in on the airline website or at the airline check-in counter at the airport(s).
3.How do I get my flight ticket details?
All the details are provided in the statement of your transaction which you can forward in SMS/Email or you can download the PDF format.
4.How do I get a boarding pass for a ticket?
You need to show your ticket confirmation email/SMS/PDF file at the check–in counter at the airport. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass at that time.
5. Do I have to show my ticket confirmation email/SMS/PDF at the airline check–in counter?
Yes, you should carry the ticket confirmation email/SMS/PDF with you. Some airports do not allow entry past security without a printout of your ticket, so be sure to carry one with you.
6.Do I have to show ID proof at the time of check–in?
It is mandatory to carry the photo ID such as PAN card/driver’s license/passport for travel.
7.How much baggage can I carry?
Baggage information is provided in your ticket details.
Keep these pointers in mind:
· Remember to find out checked–in and hand baggage allowances.
· Don’t pack valuables in your checked–in baggage.
· Carry medication, money and important documents in your hand baggage.
· Most airport security regulations permit limited quantities of liquids, gels or pastes that must be carried in containers not exceeding 100ml. This includes medicines, shampoo, creams, hair gel, hair spray, suntan lotions, toothpaste, liquid or aerosol deodorants, perfumes, cosmetics, water and other drinks, soups and syrups etc.
· The containers must be carried in a separate clear plastic, zip–top or re–sealable bag.
· Some countries do not permit any liquids in your hand luggage.
8. I misspelled my name while booking a ticket. How do I get it changed?
In such cases, you can contact to the concern airlines or our customer support to change it. You may charge some amount at that time.
9.How do I print my ticket?
· Go to Statement.
· Click on the transaction.
· Down below you will see the option to send your ticket in your mobile number, email or you can also save it in PDF format.
· Take a print out of it.
10.Can I check to see that the payment for my ticket has been successful?
You can view the status of your payment. In some cases, payment may be successful or in the timeout status.
11.Can I book my ticket online and pay later?
Currently we do not offer this service online. The full payment has to be made at the time of booking.
12.Can I make an online booking for a child traveling alone?
No, you cannot make a booking for a child travelling alone. There has to be at least 1 adult in the booking.
13. Do I have to write my first name and middle name in separate?
Yes, you will find the different space to write your first and middle name.
Changes & Cancellation:
1.How do I cancel a flight reservation?
You can contact to the concern airlines or our customer support to change it.
2.What are the cancellation charges?
The cancellation charges will vary and depend on the airline and the time of cancellation. There will be an airline cancellation charges. You are advised to check with the airline and our customer support for more information.
3. If I need to cancel my flight, what’s the latest I can do this by?
You can cancel your flight no later than 2 hours before the time of departure. If you need to cancel your reservation within 2 hours of the departure you need to contact the airline directly for cancellation and only then contact eSewa for cancelling your reservation in our system. Once we confirm with the airline that your booking has been cancellation, we will cancel on our side and process your refund (if any).
4.How can I reschedule my flight ticket booking?
We accept date modifications before 2 Hrs. of flights departure.
5. Can I change traveler details after booking is done?
Airlines doesn’t support traveler name amendments. You would need to cancel your ticket and book a new ticket with the correct guest(s) name. Cancellation charges, if any, will be applicable accordingly.
Cashback & Reward points:
1. Cashback not received?
After any successful transaction, the cash back will be updated within few seconds. If it’s been more than that, you can contact our support team.
2.What is Reward point?
Reward point is the extra value given to eSewa users when you use eSewa services. You can redeem them after reaching certain points.
3.How does the Reward point increases?
The more you use eSewa services the more points you can collect in your account.
Refund & Payment:
1.Amount deducted but ticket failed.
Oops. If the ticket fails and amount is deducted, don’t worry. eSewa refunds the entire amount of failed ticket back to your eSewa Wallet within few minutes.
2.Refund not received
If the amount is not credited in your eSewa Wallet, then we request you to call our support team.
3. Will I get a full refund if I cancel only some tickets in my booking?
It depends on the airlines and the class of the ticket.
4.I missed my flight, will I get a full refund?
No. You will only be able to get your airport tax amount.
5. My flight got cancelled, will I get full refund?
In case of flight cancellations, you will get full refund of the ticket price.
6. I cancelled my ticket with the airlines directly, will I get a full refund?
Yes. You will get your full refund amount in your eSewa wallet.
Contacting Customer Care:
Our Customer Care is there 24×7 to help you. You can contact us through the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Viber & Instagram.